present tasks...

Presently,
i am enjoying my life..still..there is room for improvement...
Pending tasks:
1. Learning to accept the fact that one can never be the best everytime in everything.
We are special and talented in our own way.
Competition are meant for improving ourselves not despising ourselves.
2. Learn to love every fren around me, be more forgiving and understanding.
3. Cherish every good thing in my life.
4. Learn Japanese.
5. Learn knitting.
6. Learn piano (heard that the piano room is now out of bounds for non musical student>.<
7. Learn cooking.
8. DIET!!!!( very little progress....sad... >_<)
9. Save more money $$$$$$$$$...(for buying laptop...dun feel like burdening mum and dad...)
-might work and buy in United States
10. Improve my oral English and writing Chinese...(jia you!!!)
11. Learn to be a happy loner.

ha! this is my pathetic, struggling life!!!!Wish me luck mi amigoes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hui Ying! Very good plan! I want to learn dance! Learn if real good! Just a suggestion if you don't mind, include this thing in the list:
    Meet More People!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete