Priceless

The smile on a friend's face for a tiny something that I parted with was priceless.
What exactly do I expect in return, everytime I give?
Do I expect a reciprocal gift? Do I calculate my yield every time?
Life would be so tiring...

Any gift in return should be a very unexpected but sweet surprise. I had one today, fortuitously.

What exactly am I longing for on every birthday? When an earnest wish, that needed no reminder is already the greatest gift that I can hope for. Even the reminded ones' kind regards of me, for a few seconds, should be cherished.

Our lives are so saturated with stuffs...

Therefore, I really appreciate you guys taking this moment, to know what's up with me, and to wish me a happy day annually.

I wish I could have spared more of my tiny mind to remember all your birthdays, but I missed a lot of you...and facebook is not my daily routine. So, I shall wish all of you "Happy Today and Everyday of your life"

As they say, we should make each day count.




1 comment: