Recognition

The slackest Resident Advisor is Miss Congeniality. ('0')!!!!

My short career with housing is coming to an end.

The great people that I've met, the responsible, the fun-loving, the hippy, the nerdy, the serious, the friendly, the name-remembering, the caring, the patient, the greatest resstaff team ever on campus have made my experience so inspiring and memorable.

I will always remember this educational experience in which I stepped out of my comfort zone, and dove into a new community with all these cool people.

I never expected any recognition for my slack efforts and lack of dedication in the job, but apparently, a lot of my colleagues voted me to be Miss Congeniality - The resstaff who is kind to everyone at all times. She maintains a positive attitude, is a great friend, and always helps out in a bind. And my Co-RA and I were voted as one of the Best RA Teams - A team who works great together, collaborate, support each other and has great communication. ('0')

It was a night of surprises. It is great to be acknowledged, but to be overly rewarded for something that can be done much better...is a guilty treat...

I love Baits (^_^)/ and all its cool people. It is in Baits that I had the greatest dorm living experience.

4 comments: