Angels

Thank you for making thoughtful but incredibly silly decisions.
Thank you for sharing your wise advice on life, on fashion, on being a person.
Thank you for your faith in me being a 'superwoman', I am not, and never will be, but it still means a lot to me.
Thank you for being perceptive of my facebook/msn status.
Thank you for being '8', it is a way of being concerned too.
Thank you for lending me your ears, electronically or physically.
Thank you for that warm look in your eyes that drives away all my trouble.
Thank you for that trusting smile.
Thank you for all the delicious meals/snacks.
Thank you for all the lame jokes.
Thank you for hosting gatherings at your place.
Thank you being here, being there, whenever i needed someone.
Thank you for being you.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely!
    You are right there, in the post!
    You lent your ears to me, you noticed my facebook status, you bring so much joy and love into my life, of course you are my angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...so happy to be the angel for you...love you~ muaks!! can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete