You

You, my roommate, my classmate, my pingpong mentor, my role model. I respect you and admire you. But you killed me with your sharpest principles and the coldest swept of your eye.

You, the walk-me-home, chat all night chat buddy, listened and gave me the warmest company when I needed it the most.

You, gave me all the advice that helped me grow, showed me how the world is not too simple nor too complicated.

You, live your life with so much fire and randomness, brought so much joy and life to my otherwise geeky dull life.

You, love me for all I am, care for me at all times, deprive me and lavish me with everything that shaped who I am today.

You, are the friend that I can always depend on, offering help without being calculative with me.

You, my sports buddy, my DDR buddy, my meal buddy, my pillowtalk buddy, my forever buddy.

You, my gossip tablemate, my nihongo mate, my kakkoii otoko judging buddy, my invisible msn buddy, my life mentor that saves me from depression. But you also broke our pact, and forgetting to let me know.

You, my most visited blog owner, my drinking/gaming buddy, the silent and steady support that adds joy to our gathering.

You, my joy, my tears, my anger, my expectations, my past and my future. I prayed for you to grow and soar high.

You, my water pool sisters, shared my teenage dreams, sang Jay Chou and FIR with me in the makmal biologi, I wish you the most beautiful transformation and growth.

You know who you are. All of you made my day and I love you for being here, in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment