What A day

Yesterday was a very eventful day.

Woke up @ 6.45am to work in the Blue Apple from 7am to 9am.
Got ready for my interview with Watson Wyatt @ the Career Center. They were cool people. It struck me that I really need to find my selling point -  something that only I can offer a company...hmmm what might that be...

Japanese class then lunch in Stockwell, met Shiwei (my long time no see Couzens dining hall pal)
Worked in the Mathlab, taught Calc III (parts that I can still remember)

Went home and Adhi ajak go see Atonement. Googled it and nudged Azlynn to go.
Had dinner in Bursley and rushed down to Michigan Theater. Ticket price $6.75. 

Keira Knightley is still as stunning, James Mckoy is mesmerizing with his blue eyes. Storyline captivating and ending SUPER touching T__T...

Supper (dinner for the couple) @ TK Wu, love the dish Thousand Island Shrimp - a must have in TK Wu. Nice chatting place and very amiable lady boss. Then forced them to go into Borders with me...bought treasures we found in clearance section...hehehehe...

Bubble Island: traditional Asians hangout place. We played erotic photo hunt. Spotting the 5 differences between 2 erotic pictures was fun, and our team of 4 worked together to get a score of 30o over thousand (after 8 attempts...i think), dint beat the highest score...but it was fun, though tiring for our eyes...

Pinball Pete's: best Friday night happy hour! We played Daytona car racing, I wasn't last, and dint die although my car crashed and scratched the sides for countless times, hehehe...
Tried DDR on some easy songs, was jubilated when I actually clear the stage...ahhh...I do have some sense of coordination...Adhi's first performance on stage was great too!! We had fun!!

Came back and realize how many emotion changes I have achieved in one single day
sleepy -> nervous -> doomed -> bored -> tired -> disgusted (dining hall food) -> sad -> excited -> focused -> bumpy -> sense of achievement 

Thank you my great tomodachi~~ Friends rox!!

Wow, I love Fridays!! We should do this more often!! *hint* hint* but need to study already lar, actually, suck @ all my subjects now, except sleeping 406 hehehehe!!




No comments:

Post a Comment