What I want??

Recently, I've been thinking about what I really want with my life.

Destiny has brought me one of the greatest universities in the world, brought me the greatest friends I could ever wished for...

I know I am obligated to learn actuarial math and economics. It was my choice of major 2 years ago...

I don't hate math, but I am not really sure whether I love it...honestly, I'm still unable to say that I love doing math, especially math 424...I can only say that I don't dislike it, it is still manageably likeable...Like the carrot in the salad...not too bad to eat, but I won't want to eat it everyday....

Now, I really think that a simple life can be happy...
I don't need much to be happy...just a stable job, doing everything I like,
be by the side of the people I love, I will be contented...

But, after knowing aya Ueto's story, I feel that if I don't do everything I could with all the abilities that she had lost, I am wasting what destiny bestowed me with...

Still, I don't possess all the strength and courage she has.
Nonetheless, I will try my best, my BEST to live everyday to the fullest,
to honor Aya, and many other countless heroes...

Life is really beautiful, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment