Ima...now Vs Past

Now, my life is a constant. Nonetheless, this blogging practice is not.

Study-> work -> play computer -> sleep ->study ->work....boring

~the constant circle of my life~

I am loving this boring existence.

...
I am learning to let go of the past and live my life well.
I am truly glad, many of the people I care about has found happiness.

Back to business,
Been to New York for the christmas and new year break.
Hanged out with friends, oooohhh...How I wish time would just pause for these happy moments to last a bit longer....ahhhh....

I want to play mafia, cook soup, make omelette, play tipu...
CanNot! I must not linger or cling to the past, however beautiful it is...

The past is always beautiful in retrospect.

I miss you all, my dear friends in BP, INTEC and New York. All the best to you all.
Happeee NeW YeAr!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment