Updates

my life now:

taking classes everyday:
1. Japanese
2. Economics 101
3. Calculus III
4. Pronunciation in context

I love my japanese lessons...very interesting and the lecturers are all very great...
They are Hanai sensee, Ujihara sensee and Watarai sensee...
am determined to master the language...

I enjoy my calculus class and its extremely challenging homework...
two web homework each week ( these are ok...but can b tricky at times...)
Tough regular homework each week: they are murderous but I can survive coz i know where to find help...hee hee...the math lab and friends...

I like my economics class, the text is interesting, the lecturer is cool but i just cant make my eyes open at the cozy sleep-inducing lecture hall....

I am fond of my pronunciation class coz there is not any much pressure and the lecturer is very nice...but i just cant pronounce the words as clearly as she does with ease and style...she can even do the British accent and lots of stuff...way cool...

I love calling home...but the first phonecard i bot was finished yesterday.....

have to buy another one tomolo...if i remember....very forgetful wor...

I love shopping!!Birch Run Prime factory outlets rocks my world and my wallet....

hence,,, must start to work next week...

i am eagerly waiting to participate in a $50 survey called the Roommate study...lab session starts next friday...hope to get it and the money, of course, hee..

I like ballroom dancing..the music is great and the ambience is nice but the teachers have different style and I am slow at catching some of their teachings....sad...for example: the dance session today teaches swing and the turning steps are soo hard...

at least I have learned cha cha...hee... but not very good at it...

hopefully can learn and master another easy dance next week...

i am now trying to learn swimming...ais...very hard...dunno how to stay afloat...

will try harder....GAMBATEH!!!

I love the movie Densha ottoko...i saw it last friday on the japanese movie film festival on campus, it is soo funny and touching, i love it@_@

Now, its 10.04pm, i have sneaked into my friends dorm rescomp site...waiting for her return so i can get my swimming suit and toiletries that i tumpang there...patience is a virtue...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment