Serpensoria

Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
You: hey
Stranger: Hello. My name is Draco Malfoy. I am a racist. I despise gingers and mudbloods. I hate Gryffindor house, and my parents work for the man who killed your parents do you want to be my friend?
You: sure
Stranger: O_O Draco made a friend
You: i like Draco
You: he turned good
Stranger: he did. in the future, he's really nice now
You: so Draco
You: do u have a girlfriend?
Stranger: Well actually now that you mention it.
Stranger: ykno who i think is the ugliest girl in school
Stranger: just between you and me
Stranger: That Hermione Granger
You: oh Malfoy
Stranger: If i had to rate her on a scale of 1-10
You: that Starkid Potter jz walked by
Stranger: 1 being the ugliest and 10 being ykno pretty...
Stranger: should I finish the monologue? lolz
You: haha
You: r u slithering again
You: i loved your moves
Stranger: just did a draco floor rool o_o
You: haha
You: How was Pigfarts?
You: is it as hot as our summer here?
Stranger: well my space suit has fabulous air conditioning if i do say so
You: how's luna lovegood doing?
Stranger: oh she's as beautiful as ever
Stranger: much prettier than that hermione granger
You: are u almost done with school at Pigfarts?
You: or still a lot of wandwork?
Stranger: *tears up a little* be strong little D
Stranger: Rumbleroar doesnt give wandwork to his favorite students
Stranger: (so naturally, yes, tons)
You: haha
You: whatcha doing on earth now
Stranger: oh im still on the search for dobby
Stranger: if you see him tell him im looking for muh dadee
Stranger: <3
You: oh
You: sure
You: i m having dinner with him tm
You: tmr
You: i will send him the msg
Stranger: o rly? thank you :D
You: he and winky have the cuttest little cottage
Stranger: oh winky is enjoying freedom? that's nice
You: yes
You: she finally got over it
Stranger: i've heard these terrible rumors about some bellatrix woman trying to kill dobby. my rowling thats terrible
You: and we are still going on a tour talking to the other houseelves
You: oh
You: that woman
You: i think Sarah Palin shot her
You: when she was hunting
You: so
You: no worries
You: wrong place to be
You: in Alaska
Stranger: OMG I JUST LOL'ED MY DIAPER
You: that Bellatrix idiot
Stranger: deserves her right. try to hurt my father
You: yea
You: i think u shud to talk to Gringotts tho
You: they might knwwhere he is
You: the credit rpt agency
You: must knw where everybody is
Stranger: i shall call them then. thank you mysterious stranger
Stranger: you have made me one step closer to finding my dahdee
You: haha
You: stay safe
You: and fly high
You: Pigfarters
You: u need to try the Starship too
You: it might get u places faster
You: send my regards to Bug
Stranger: Oh yes. I've heard that Taz woman is actually very pretty
Stranger: I havent met her but she sounds very nice
You: :)
You: bon voyage
You: malfoy
You: thx for shining my floor
You: its gleaming
Stranger: Hugs and Butterfly Kisses <3
You: glad to meet u
You: finally
Stranger: Yes. I thank you for helping my search for my father
You: by the way, i m Harry's cousin
You: on the Dursley's side
You: they didnt knw abt me
You: but i m actually another witch in the family ;)
You: let me give u my marauder's world map copy
You: maybe u can spot your dahdee
You: its jz so tiny
You: that i cant spare my eyes to look at it
Stranger: ...It's so small... *tears up*
You: go find the "keymaker'
You: he makes glasses too
You: and microscopes
You: he will show u the way
You: out of the Matrix
Stranger: My this has taken a turn
Stranger: :P
You: haha
Stranger: say, are you a Hufflepuf?
Stranger: ;)
You: hmm
You: i tink i m a ravenclaw
You: too mathy and geeky
You: to be a hufflepuff
Stranger: I will get you a private jet to a starkid production if I'm ever an official starkid
Stranger: your second live starkid show
You: yes!
Stranger: /jelousssssss
You: lets make a pledge to each other
You: u will work on your dreams
You: and i will work on mine
You: before we realize them
You: we will never spend more than 15 mins on Omegle
You: a day
You: my dream is to make a lot of money
You: and travel the world
Stranger: ha, that will be *working*
Stranger: no more than 15 min a day!
Stranger: I pledge!
You: i knw i can do it
You: one country a year
You: I pledge too
You: Draco,
You: do u solemnly swear that you are up to good and musical talent?
Stranger: EVEN Pigfarts :3
You: Or shall ever be banished from Omegle
Stranger: *Raises wand* I Solemnly sweat that I am up to good and musical talent.
Stranger: swear* wow... fail
You: As do I,
You: i m solemnly sworn to live my 23 year old life
You: to the fullest
You: with real meaningful relationships
You: and giving back to my community
Stranger: I solemnly swear that I am up to good pure musical talent
Stranger: and that when i join starkid
You: yes
Stranger: i will give back to the fans
You: yes
Stranger: and never be antisocial
You: you go Draco!!!
Stranger: and have many best friends who i barely know
You: haha
Stranger: *finishes with draco floor roll*
You: Hellyea responds with a broomstick roll
You: scored!
Stranger: Whoo!!!
You: the force is strong in this one
You: the temptations of the Devil shall attempt to sway u
You: but u shall stay on the good side
You: jz like Draco
You: and so shall Hell Yea witch
You: i curse myself henceforth, if i ever come to Omegle for fantasy ******, I will be stung with the pains of loneliness for eternity
You: Draco, be my witness
Stranger: O_O
You: and i wish u all the best
Stranger: ^me witnessing
You: i knw i m weak
You: so i have to make a pact strong enuf
Stranger: As do I
You: jz rmb, u are stronger and smarter and better than the weakness u r succumbing to
You: tats what i tell myself
You: when i want to eat junk food
You: i give the money to my spa treatment fund
You: if i save enuf
You: spa trip here i come ;)
Stranger: you know, that's a great way to inspire yourself :D
You: its working out so far
You: but still a long way to go
You: technology and all its temptations
You: its so easy to lose ourselves
You: and be self-justifying
Stranger: My inspiration is a picture of Taz as my phone background. every time I get a text I think, I am smart enough to get the job done.
You: yes
You: thats the way togo girl!
Stranger: And i'm going to Get my grades Back Up and get a 28 on my ACT and I WILL be a Starkid!!!
You: Yes
You: No more Omegle!
Stranger: I'll give you my twitter then :D
You: haha
You: another time vacuum right there
Stranger: lol im jk :P
You: i dont have a twitter acc tho
Stranger: i never use it anyway
Stranger: its just for stalking starkid, oh what has Draco become?
You: haha
You: Voldemort is snide
You: and sly in his ways
You: Draco has much to be on guard for
Stranger: ykno i have noticed something wierd about the back of Rumbleroar's mane lately...
Stranger: o.e
You: hmm
You: what
You: oh
You: a bug!!!
Stranger: XD
You: honestly
You: this is the perfect ending to my omegle adventure
You: :)
You: i cant think of any better way
Stranger: Same here! Inspiration at its best!
You: its actually my second career option
You: be a motivational speaker
You: if insurance doesnt work out
You: maybe i will try that
You: and also a singer..
You: and an actress
You: but
You: oh well
Stranger: You are talented enough to get the job done, and don't you forget it!
You: yes
You: u too
You: Draco
You: the musical world awaits your talent
You: keep polishing it
You: i knw u will be great
You: if u can fight of these silly temptations at your age and be disciplined
You: all the world is yours to grab
You: seriously
Stranger: Thank you. you've really inspired me and kept my feet on the ground and my head in the clouds :)
You: if i had the right energy and motivation, i cud be standing in a public arena telling ppl to make a difference
You: thanks u too
You: u reminded me the importance of having a dream
You: and a direction to fly my heart to
You: i will need to think abt that before the drudgery of works sinks me
You: enjoy your summer break now
You: Draco
You: don't wander off too far
You: Get your ACT together ;)
You: Rumbleroar will be proud of u
You: and so will the entire STarkid community
Stranger: I will. I can raise my score and shoot for the Starkids!!
Stranger: And you. You are going to speak to hundreds of people just like me, and you are going to make them realize their dreams.
You: Yes
You: One kid at a time
You: mabbe not on omegle
You: that curse was pretty heavy
You: ;)
Stranger: And in the program of every Starkid show, there will be a note for my Myserious Father Finding Ravenclaw.
Stranger: "Serpensoria!"
You: i m not looking my father Draco
You: u were
You: haha
You: i am the HellYea witch
You: from the JWA
You: Japanese Witches Academy
You: frm the Dursleys' side :P
Stranger: XD
You: Serpensoria
You: HellYea is actually my initials
You: Hui Ying - one of many thousands out there
Stranger: Mine would be TotallyBadass, I guess? :P
Stranger: T***** B*** - The only one I've met
You: haha
You: Love that
You: Totally Badass
You: HellYea to Totally Badass
You: time to make a change in our lives
You: and get the dreams going!
You: we can do this
Stranger: To shoot for the sky and land with the stars!!
You: yes
You: Thats the attitude
You: i m gonna rule the work place
You: and say Hi to everyone!!!
You: becoz i can
You: and somewhere out there
You: i knw i wil find my erotic and passionate true love
You: and we will both enjoy the star kid show
You: starring the Totally Badass
You: T***** B****!!!
Stranger: And her sidekick, HellYea to the Hui Ying!!
You: :)
You: it wud be my honor
Stranger: :)
You: very nice meeting you the most unlikely space
You: your Draco impression was impeccable!
You: i m gonna download the log
You: and share the Draco part
You: on my blog
You: i m sure my starkid fan friends will appreciate that
Stranger: :D That would be Totally Awesome by friend

No comments:

Post a Comment