How Can I Change the World

Just because everyone else is doing something, it never means that it is the right thing to do.
Just because it is the most common thing, doesn't mean it is what we should do.

Life is all about challenging yourself to always live on the edge.
No, I am not telling you to cross over to the dark side, young Jedi.

I am talking about getting out of your comfort zone and experience the world,
like a newborn, taking in all the colors and music the world has to offer.

Challenge yourself to accomplish a new experience every single day.
Learn something new,
Eat something you've never tried before,
Meet someone you've never spoken to before,
and go the extra mile.

Don't let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do.

"It's never too late to be what you might have been" - George Eliot

"Don't try to change the world. Make a small change in your own world. " - Master Cheng Yen

"Do or Do not. There is no try. " - Yoda

I am a nagging 40-year-old living in a 24-year-old.
Sue me, my never-resting brain-cells, and constant stream of unnecessary preaching.

1 comment:

  1. meh...im a brain degenerated 60 year old living in a 24 year old body.
    Dear, how are you recently? i'm trying to step outside my comfort zone with a little small step now, tell you details when we meet k =)
    Love you, muaks!

    ReplyDelete