Conversation

I love connecting with people, on a one-to-one basis, where I can get a deeper dive on what you like, where you're from, what you've been doing, and get to know your true thoughts, without a third pair of judging eyes/ears.

In other social settings where group interaction is absolutely necessary, I am lost for words.
I think I need some self-help books' guidance to help me through these awkward silence when a common topic of interest just slowly dissolves into nothingness.

I tried reading on news, pop culture, jokes, but conversing shouldn't have to be such a burdensome assignment, should it?

I just need to stop trying and flow with my surrounding.

How did I manage my social life for all my life?
I guess I have friends who tell enough cr*ppy jokes to get things warmed up ^-^
Or the topics of gossip just never died out...

I miss talking about life, global warming, God, love, friends, guys, TV dramas, movies, music with people whom I won't care about their judgement of me.

We need to talk...

No comments:

Post a Comment