I sense

I sense an endless black hole inside me.
I sense an urgency to make the best of my college years.
I sense a need to change the direction of my life.
I sense a voice screaming "It's now or never" inside me.
I sense my self running away from my obligations.
I sense my tasks piling up.
I sense my okaasan's pain of losing her mother.
I sense a fear of losing my loved ones.
I sense a strong desire to "hang out" or do fun stuff every free moment that college life allows me.
I sense a rekindling passion for the piano.
I sense a challenge to strengthen my DDR skills.
I sense a must to learn to connect with people around me.
I sense a growing curiosity in observing people.
I sense a warning that says: "Grow up, face it, do it."
I sense my guilt of making foolish decisions.
I sense my phone dying, and my curse of breaking electronics.
I sense deadlines gaining up on my escape.
I sense the love of God and everyone around me, supporting me through everything.

I am a weirdo that breathes and thrives on companionship.

3 comments:

  1. 思念是一种病,挂念却是一种缠,
    缠着的是,你的心,
    把这个缠挂在你的目标上,
    时时牵系着你的目光,
    看着目标的同时,也看见了我们 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 看到了...给我无限力量的你们...(^__^)

    一起努力吧!

    ReplyDelete