Dream....on

Just watched Pride and Prejudice...touched...and saddened by the cruel reality of life...

Though Elizabeth and Darcy found their true happiness, I dare not dream to obtain such happiness for it is too perfect for mere mortals though forever pined for.

Just as Jane Austen herself remained unmarried all her life, clearly reality is vastly different from dreams and fantasies, so skillfully depicted by authors and directors through the ages...

Can I dream that there will be a day when all would find their true love and live forever happily?

Shall I dream, as Jane Austen spent her life bringing dreams to life with her pen? As every fiction writers, comic artists, film directors devoted their life to art and entertainment?

Is there truly a Darcy for every gal, an Elizabeth for every boy, a one true love for every soul?

Fiction ...human's amazing, creative ability

Hopes ... or naive expectations...

I choose to savor the sweetness of every dream, lavish my eyes with the beauty of fiction, and cherish every simple bliss in my life...and dream on...

No comments:

Post a Comment