Pinball Pete ga daisuki ^__^

Today, another fulfilling day.

Slept enough enough and went to ship a book sold on half.ebay.com, realized that bubble mailer (super large ones) costs less than $1 each in Krogers '0'

Did a third of a third of my homework this week...then went to Provides' Cultural Festival.

The ballroom dance performance was dazzling, the Friars' acapella mesmerizing and refreshing, the rest captivating.

As though it's our weekend tradition, we hung out in Bubble Island and Pinball Pete's again...

Daytona was fun but my addiction to bad 'drifting' caused me my downfalls...

DDR was fun, and we cleared each stage tonight, yay, Azlynn, thanks for saving my arse, hahaha...we should get a dance mat. some of us living in a huge apartment *hint*hint*

"Chor Dai Di" = ??? "Big Two"??? was fun, and 'strip poker' rules were ...well...motivating? entertaining?...saaa...

I think my face muscles had a great workout tonight...
we really should make weekend bubble island hangout our weekend tradition...that nothing can interrupt...

kono ma ma ni tsu zu ke rare tara ii no ni naa...

I am sure I will miss these weekends, that I spent with my great pals...

Yes, Laura, I am doing something really fun for my weekend ^__^ and every weekend henceforth...

tomodaichi ga dai dai dai suki !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment