Gleefully

Excel, I need you now. Can't be taking chances on these bills bills bills.
A loser like me have to get it right to be a billionaire.

Listen, when the candles go out, I want to hold your hand.
When I get you alone, there is no air.
How can I forget you when your true colors are toxic?

Hello, blackbird, don't rain on my parade.
Fly me over the rainbow to another animal just the way you are.
Baby, when it's cold outside, don't stop believing in my endless love.
I will stand by you. You can lean on me. We will be stronger, single ladies.

Just like these silly love songs, we all need somebody to love. Just keep holding on. Someday you will be walking on sunshine. So, sing and smile.

Faithfully, I say a little prayer, to sir, with love.









1 comment:

  1. haha, wat a coincidence.. i'm listening to Glee at this moment !!!

    ReplyDelete